What is Sports Taping?
Kinesiology tape is constructed of fine, breathable, stretchable material, usually cotton or a cotton blend. Its elasticity does not overly restrict the area of application, and it is designed to provide just enough pressure and support to facilitate strength in the muscles and tissues.
When is Sports Taping used?
- Those whose professions involve hard physical labor and repetitive movements (construction workers, factory workers, gardeners, mechanics, miners, secretaries, etc.)
- Athletes and other physically active people, including cyclists, golfers, joggers, and other exercise enthusiasts or those involved in sports
- People who sit and work at a desk for long periods every day, or who have sedentary lifestyles
- People who suffer the after-effects of bad posture, poor sleeping habits, etc
- Joint pain sufferers.
- People suffering from joint, muscle, or tendon injuries of any kind, whether due to disease or accidents.